Our New 30-60 Day Treatment Program
Burning Tree has a long-standing commitment to helping individuals who have been through multiple courses of treatment or are trying for the first time to obtain permanent sobriety.
Our approach to treatment has been effective in helping clients and families suffering from addiction.
Burning Tree has been helping the chronic relapser since 1999. We have incorporated what we have learned about addiction into our 30-60 day program. The program focuses on high accountability, life skills, clinical support and 12-step immersion. We are a 12-step based treatment center and clients are expected to work the steps with sponsors.
- Licensed Residential Treatment Center
- Joint Commission (JCAHO) Accreditation
- Integrated 12-step approach
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Comprehensive Transition Planning
- Board Certified Medical Director
- Gender Specific Groups
- Most Major Insurances Accepted
While in treatment our team will develop an after-care plan tailored to the client’s needs in order to achieve long-term sobriety.
For more information, visit our Renewal Lodge by Burning Tree website.