In many cases of addiction, particularly for those who experience chronic relapse, entering a long-term treatment program may be necessary. Long-term rehab focuses on addressing every issue surrounding addiction – from detoxification to reintegration into mainstream society. Long term treatment may last six months to a year, or may be of an indeterminate length, depending on the severity of the addiction.
Long-term treatment consists of:
- 24-hour care and behavior monitoring
- Full participation in the recovery process by the staff of the facility
- Programs tailored to individual needs and conditions
- Access to multiple treatment methodologies
- Diagnosing and treating co-occurring disorders
After completion of long-term treatment, access to post-treatment care and services is provided to ensure that recovery progresses. To prevent a relapse, post-treatment includes:
- Individual and Group Therapy sessions
- Community based support groups
The carefully structured programs help clients recognize and change their ingrained beliefs regarding addiction and its consequences. They also introduce new patterns of behavior to replace those that have facilitated addiction.
Family services are also provided in order to assist all who are affected by addiction. The ability of family members to actively participate and assist in the recovery process is both vital and proven to contribute to success.
For more information, visit our Burning Tree Ranch website.